GWT Developers: Hope to see you at Google I/O

Posted by Chris Ramsdale - Wednesday, January 13, 2010 at 6:23:00 AM

As you may have heard from our announcement this morning, registration for Google I/O is now open. In addition to publishing access to registration, we've also included event details on the I/O website.

We already have quite a few Google Web Toolkit I/O sessions and Developer Sandbox demos lined up, and we expect this number to grow over the coming months. Here's a partial list of the GWT sessions that are already listed on the I/O website:

Over the next couple of months, we'll be adding new GWT sessions and more GWT Developer Sandbox participants to the I/O website. For updates on when new content is added, follow @googleio on Twitter.

Registration for Google I/O (at the early bird rate of $400) is open as of today. We hope you'll be as excited about this year's I/O as we are, and we look forward to seeing everyone in May.

Google I/O
May 19-20, 2010
Moscone West, San Francisco

No comments: